The industry is rapidly changing so your business needs to adapt and change with it.
As the saying goes, out with the old and in with the new. That’s the simplest reason we can give as to why your company needs a construction CRM software.
The industry is rapidly changing so your business needs to adapt and change with it. Excel spreadsheets and paper documents are a thing of the past. You need an easier way to manage your workforce, projects, and client relationships. A CRM is the way to do it.
Here are 6 reasons why your construction company needs CRM software today.
- Workforce planning: This functionality would allow you to find the workers you need for every project for the rest of the year. Subcontractor CRMS like Thunderbolt Pipeline offer this feature to help make your daily jobs easier and give you a competitive advantage.
- See pending to awarded bids: While this is a functionality only offered by Thunderbolt Pipeline right now, this is a huge reason why you should invest in the technology. Instead of having to manage all of your bids from spreadsheets in the office, the software allows you to move projects. The projects track everything with it, including cost, project manager, notes, etc.
- Employee management: Keep track of your project managers and employees to see what they’ve been up to all year – how many bids, awarded, and more.
- Real-time data: With all of the automation this software provides, you’ll be able to access real-time data. Having this ability through a CRM is key to your day-to-day efficiency. You won’t have to maneuver through spreadsheets or paper files, or even ask someone at your office to give you a status update.
- Easier reporting: CRMs offer ways for you to customize your reporting right through the app. You’ll be able to see only the data points that are important to you at any given time.
- Overall efficiency and streamlining: A construction CRM gives you the power to track every piece of a project in one place. Prior to technology like Thunderbolt Pipeline, construction companies had to use multiple apps for all their needs. But not anymore. A CRM software will significantly increase your efficiency because it streamlines all of your processes.
It’s time to move your construction company forward and invest in some CRM technology. We know that it’s a big decision trying to choose the one that works for you. Our team of experts here at Thunderbolt Pipeline can give you some insight into what our platform can do for you. It might help make your decision a little bit easier.